12.18.2012

Una despedida

This fall semester, I took a Photography course at the PUCMM Architecture school. As the only international student in the class, I was quite challenged at times. I don't regret one minute of the experience. I've learned so much more about using my camera, and I had a great time with our trabajos (assignments) throughout. Here's my final project for the class. The topic was: What is making you uncomfortable/What are you disagreeing with right in this moment? 
Qué es su disconformidad del momento?

Una Despedida: Mi Salida de la República Dominicana
Decir adiós a la gente, los lugares, y las cosas que yo he llegado a conocer y amar.

 (1) Esperando el momento de despedida/ 
Awaiting the moment to say goodbye
 (2) Un abrazo fuerte en la esquina de calle 4 y calle 7/ 
A big hug at the corner of Street 4 and Street 7
(3) Saludando con la mano arriba a las personas que dejamos atrás/ 
Waving goodbye to the people we leave behind

No comments:

Post a Comment